Crispy Soy Roasted Kale Chips
- Only 3 ingredients
- Under 100 calories
- Ready in under 30 minutes
Reasons To Love
- Vitamin A in kale keeps eyes and skin healthy
- Healthy fats and antioxidants in sesame oil lower blood pressure and promote anti-aging
- 3 grams
- 0 grams
- 4 grams
- 5 grams
- 0 milligrams
- Saturated Fat:
- 1 grams
- 0 grams
- 154 milligrams
What You NeedClear All
How To Make It
- 01 Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- 02 Whisk the sesame oil and soy sauce together in a large bowl until the mixture looks creamy. Add kale and toss to coat.
- 03 Lay about half the kale out on both baking pans in a single layer, leaving little room between leaves. (You may need to bake them in batches.)
- 04 Bake in the middle of the oven for 6 to 7 minutes.
- 05 Rotate the pans and bake for another 6 to 7 minutes, until kale is crispy.
- 06 Gently transfer to a platter to cool. Serve once cooled.