- Kids love them
- Ready in under 15 minutes
- Easy preparation
Reasons To Love
- Dark chocolate is a potent antioxidant that eats up disease-causing free radicals
- Brown rice cakes are packed with whole grains and fiber that keep you full and improve cholesterol levels
- Healthy fats in chocolate-hazelnut spread may boost weight loss and help prevent weight gain
- 4 grams
- 3 grams
- 13 grams
- 51 grams
- 0 milligrams
- Saturated Fat:
- 10 grams
- 36 grams
- 52 milligrams
What You NeedClear All
How To Make It
- 01 Preheat the oven to the broil setting and move the rack to the top of the oven.
- 02 Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- 03 Place 1/4 cup chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl and cook for 45 seconds, stirring halfway through.
- 04 Stir in the chocolate-hazelnut spread and mix until well-combined and uniform in color.
- 05 Spread 2 tablespoons of chocolate on each rice cake, then place 5 marshmallow halves on each rice cake and move the cakes to the prepared baking sheet.
- 06 Put the baking sheet in the oven on the top rack and broil for 45 seconds to 1 minute, turning the sheet 180 degrees halfway through the cooking time. (The marshmallows should be nice and toasted.)
- 07 Remove the sheet from the oven. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top while the s'mores are still warm from the oven.
- 08 After the s'mores have cooled for about 5 minutes, drizzle honey on top and serve.