- Nutrient-packed treat
- Perfect for a party
Reasons To Love
- Eggs are packed with high-quality protein that builds muscle and boosts weight loss
- Pumpkins are a great source of antioxidant vitamin A, which promotes soft skin and good vision
- 5 grams
- 4 grams
- 4 grams
- 21 grams
- 37 milligrams
- Saturated Fat:
- 2 grams
- 14 grams
- 355 milligrams
What You NeedClear All
How To Make It
- 01 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 02 In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites with a whisk until soft; set aside.
- 03 In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to blend the pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, vanilla, egg yolk and milk.
- 04 With a large rubber spatula, fold 1/3 of the egg whites into the pumpkin mixture just to blend them. Continue to fold in the egg whites 1/3 at a time until all the egg whites are in the mixture. (Don't overmix, or the souffle will fall flat instead of being fluffy.)
- 05 Grease ramekins or custard cups with 1/2 teaspoon of butter (or just enough to grease each ramekin). Pour the pumpkin souffle mix into the ramekins or cups, leaving about 1/2 inch at the top of each one.
- 06 Place them on a baking pan or cookie sheet and bake for 30 to 45 minutes, or until the tops are dry and browning. Make sure you don’t open the oven door while the souffles are cooking, or they won’t rise properly. Use the oven light to check on them.
- 07 Top each cup with 1 tablespoon of whipped topping and serve immediately.