Stressbuster Smoothie: Chocolate
- Ready in 15 minutes
- Nutrient-packed treat
- Easy preparation
Reasons To Love
- Dark chocolate is a potent antioxidant that eats up disease-causing free radicals
- Raspberries are packed with heart-healthy antioxidant vitamin C
- B12 and calcium in yogurt provide energy and keep bones strong
- Healthy fats in almonds boost weight loss and help prevent weight gain
- Greek yogurt has nearly twice the protein of regular yogurt
- 26 grams
- 12 grams
- 46 grams
- 79 grams
- 10 milligrams
- Saturated Fat:
- 17 grams
- 61 grams
- 82 milligrams
What You NeedClear All
How To Make It
- 01 Heat the milk in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the chocolate chips and whisk until the chips are melted and the mixture is smooth (about 5 minutes).
- 02 Remove from heat and allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
- 03 Pour the cooled chocolate mixture into a blender. Add yogurt, almonds, 1 cup of raspberries and ice, and blend until smooth.
- 04 Pour into glasses, garnish with remaining raspberries and serve.